Join over 300 delegates from across the UK and Europe to network, share knowledge and tackle the current issues and procurement and supply industry including:
- Changes in the state of global economies as a result of political upheaval - what will this mean for procurement?
- How to develop your procurement strategy during uncertain times - how are procurement practitioners preparing for Brexit?
- Cross-functional working: what other business functions want from their procurement teams and how do they collaborate to improve business outcomes?
- How to embrace a flexible approach to on-boarding and working with suppliers in order to drive innovation.
- What is the evolving skill set of today's procurement professional and does the profession need to re-brand itself in order to attract the next generation of talent?
- Learn how companies have turned to artificial intelligence and the use of robots to speed up processes and improve efficiency across procurement and other business functions.